2. this polar vortex thing should be called polar PMS. so demanding. so unreasonable.
3. tell people that you love them. after coupla months, my granny often waits till i say 'i love you' before we wrap up the daily conversation. hehe. so nice.
4. before saying 'well, someone liked it,' see if you also liked it. it is okay to like one's own doing.
5. being methodical and practiced will lead one to be free and expressive. spending one's money however one wants can only result from sane financial planning + execution.
6. playing beautifully written music does not guarantee one to play beautiful. sigh.
7. free things are never free. better to make careful observation then pay the agreeable price. responsible purchasing/contracting. nothing more futile than making shitty purchase then having to taking it back...
8. what do i need to make people understand double-sided photocopy means front-and-back printing?! and three-hole punched?
9. human neck is such a shitty design. it's bit like building a rotating pole for a very heavy object with no ground foundation and count-weight, using only layers of hankies around the main pipeline. fail.
10. falling indoors after walking through snow, ice and sleet for 20 min is even dumber. complacency is a dangerous thing.
11. the other day, buying a piece of gruyere cheese, i thought of one of my best friends. how mundane things become point of joy during the day, thanks to people. i like being a social humanoid.
12. st. paddy drove snakes out of ireland. i demand he come back and drive the puke spots out of toronto downtown streets. gross.
stay warm and lovely, everyone!