logic therefore

from this week's piano lesson:

kid: whoa are you a girl or a boy?
*interesting, youve never asked before
me: why does it matter, and what do you think?
kid: i think you are a boy.
me: why?
kid: your hair is short and your shirt has dinosaur on it.
*hmmm time for a curve ball


me: what if i put on a wig?
kid: the it's a wig?
me: but it'll be long?
kid: but your hair is short!
me: what if i grow it out?
kid: then you must be a girl!
me: what if i have no hair?
kid: that's just granpas!
me: so im a grandpa?
kid: may be! after all, you have dinosaur on your shirt!

me: and dinosaur is a boy thing?
kid: yes!
me: what about female dinosaurs?
kid: there are female dinosaur?

me: do you have a mom?
kid: yes i do!
me: have you seen any living thing that has no mother?
*im stretching here
kid: no-
me: what does that mean then?

kid: that dinosaurs are dead!

these kids crack me up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

canned cocktail wiener found in walter hall

the violence of spring

someone quick, help poor ophelia.. wait, you mean she was 'help' herself? i guess she'll have to stay drawned then..