doing it right

scene 1:
urgent call req from social worker for granny's nursing home stuff (we are on waitlist),

i keep telling to social worker to speak softer, i cant hear her (old phone, older lady, heavy accent)*holy compression,
so she shouts on the phone.
i ask her to speak softer, slower, while she shouts to me that shes gotta speak up so i can hear her.

hilarious.
effort: 10/10
efficiency: 0/10
----------------------------------------------
scene 2: about 12 hours later,
me wearing my winter coat in the house, sitting by the desk. roomie enters.

roomie: why are you wearing your coat?
me: cold?
roomie: cold?
*goes to check temp/heater
me: no no no, leave it.
roomie: you are cold?
me: no no no, im just eating unhealthy amo of ice cream. it's warmer this way.

priorities.
----------------------------------------------
congrats to joey, chiara, thomas and chelsea for a lovely sax rep play though!

and i went home and ate ice cream in my coat.
ha ha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

canned cocktail wiener found in walter hall

someone quick, help poor ophelia.. wait, you mean she was 'help' herself? i guess she'll have to stay drawned then..

homo spiritualis > homo politicus